AJCU CMA 2010 Registration
Welcome to the 2010 Annual AJCU/Conference on Multicultural Affairs- Multicultural Affairs: Embracing the Magis. We invite you to join us at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, to spend quality time to share stories, best practices, and learn new information that will be valuable to our work back on our home campuses.
$300.00 – Early Bird Registration by May 10, 2010
$325.00 – After May 10, 2010
$125.00 - Student Registration
$350.00 – On Site Registration
$350.00 - On-site Registration
CMA 2010 Registration Fee includes:
- Access to Pre-Conference Luncheon on Wednesday, June 9th
- Access to all conference sessions and special events
- Continental Breakfasts on Thursday, June 10, and Friday, June 11th
- Luncheons on Thursday, June 10th, and Friday, June 11th
- Banquet, Friday, June 11th
Conference Registration MaterialsYou will receive your registration materials at registration check-in onsite.
Payment Cancellation and Transfers
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than May 28, 2010 and are subject to a $25 processing fee. After this date, all registrations, including “no-shows,” are subject to the full registration fee. Please allow a minimum of eight weeks after the conclusion of reunion for refunds to be processed.