26. Kingís Lynn, St. Margaretís, north aisle of choir (Trinity Chapel), monumental brass of Walter Coney, 1476, four times mayor of Lynn.  Motto Laus Trinitati (Praise to the Trinity) on scrolls and Coneyís merchantís mark on shield (the commonerís substitute for heraldic charge).  Coney was a prominent member of the Trinity Guild. Largely destroyed, known from rubbing. After William Taylor, The Antiquities of Kingís Lynn (London, 1844).