1. GENERAL HEADING: Warm-up Exercises
2. TITLE OF EXERCISE: "Back-to-Back"
3. GOALS: To encourage relaxation and concentration
4. NUMBER OF STUDENTS: Full class, in pairs.
5. EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: None
6. CLASS TIME NEEDED: Five-to-ten minutes.
7. STEP-BY-STEP DESCRIPTION: Actor pairs with memorized, prepared scenes sit back to back and run lines. If well placed, the vibrations of their voices physically massage the partner while running the lines.
8. POINTS FOR OBSERVATION, DISCUSSION: Discourage turning and looking over one's shoulder to the partner.
9. SOURCE/REFERENCE: Audrey Stanley
10. ADDITIONAL READING: N.A.
11. VARIATIONS: N.A.