4. Kingís Lynn, St. Margaretís, showing modern reconstruction over 15th-century
disposition. Llength 236 feet. The 13th-century hexagonal Chapter House,
off the arm of the south transept, was destroyed in the 15th century to
build the Thoresby Chapel (Thomas Thoresby mayor in 1477, 1482, and 1502),
now also destroyed. After E.M. Beloe, F.S.A., Our Borough: Our Churches:
Kingís Lynn, Norfolk (Cambridge, 1899).